My job is testing and reporting on electronic and techy gadgets. I’ve used almost every type of Bluetooth headphones and ear buds that exist… and I know how important great sound is.
When everyone thinks of super high-quality wireless headphones, one company usually comes to mind. Their signature white wireless earbuds are the gold standard of wireless headphones. They sound fantastic, work flawlessly, are simple to use — but cost close to $200!
So, when the Livestly editors initially asked me to review the brand spanking new PlayBeatz in-ear wireless Bluetooth ear buds, I wasn’t too excited.
“Ho-hum,” I thought.
“Another set of earphones.”
That morning, the box arrived with the brand-new PlayBeatz headphones for me to review. I unboxed them and was immediately impressed with the careful packaging.
I had seen lots of headphones, but these PlayBeatz had a quality look and feel. They were made of smooth, high quality composite plastic. They were carefully constructed. Finely joined seams and precision openings for the speakers. I was already impressed.
They felt good. I popped them in my ears to test out the fit.
They fit snugly, and even though I shook my head and practically turned upside down, they stayed in and did not fall out.
I was highly impressed. Almost all the headphones I had tested before were too big, ugly, looked weird, and fell out of my ears. The PlayBeatz on the other hand, looked great, were the right size, and fit securely in my ears. They even passed the gym test: treadmill, weights, cycling, yoga. No issues, nice and secure fit. Test passed.
So far, PlayBeatz was checking all my boxes.
The Real Test – How Did PlayBeatz Work and Sound?
I studied all the specs and I discovered that PlayBeatz were fully up to date with brand new 2020 technology.
A lot has improved with Bluetooth devices in the last couple of years. Electronic chips have gotten better. Speaker materials have massively improved. Battery life has doubled and even tripled.
PlayBeatz incorporated ALL these amazing new premium technologies into their new device. I was impressed.
“These were no ordinary set. These were a whole new breed of headphones built into a sleek, high-quality plastic body.”
So, I charged the PlayBeatz (quickly, and in the included charging case), and when charged it only took a few seconds to pair them with my iPhone.
I fired up some of my favorite K-pop songs and older 1970’s jazz… and WOW! I could barely believe what I was hearing!
The bass was deep and strong. I could not believe that this visceral bass was actually coming from this tiny, comfortable device. I could follow the bass line… My feet were actually tapping and the rhythm of the music was transferring naturally out of the ear buds.
And the vocals were remarkably clear with an amazing presence. I felt like the singer was actually in the room with me. I had to open my eyes to check and make sure there wasn’t a living band member there!
The treble highs were crisp and airy. No echo, no faint buzz, no wind noise.
My ears instantly approved. I don’t use this term often, but the PlayBeatz earbuds were simply AMAZING.
I Found Myself Listening Almost All Day!
For hours and hours I listened at high volume (yes, the PlayBeatz earbuds have plenty of reserve power to play loud!).
And guess what? While I was listening to music, I took a few phone calls. The audio quality of the calls was great. The voices were loud and clear, and the other person on the call heard me perfectly. This was very important to me, and the PlayBeatz buds worked perfectly for phone calls with either iPhones or Android phones like Samsung, LG, and almost all others.
“Man, these things were a win-win situation. The price was amazing, the quality was high, and the sound was spectacular.”
Usually I have to send back my review devices, but I wanted these PlayBeatz earbuds for myself! So I paid for them and kept them!
The Final Word
I wholeheartedly give the PlayBeatz device a big THUMBS UP and give it 5 stars — a designation I’ve only awarded to a couple of the hundreds of products I’ve reviewed over the years.
Here are the details:
- SUPER HIGH QUALITY – PlayBeatz earbuds are precision made and the build quality is as good or better than anything out there.
- LATEST BLUETOOTH MODE – PlayBeatz uses Bluetooth Mode: A2DP1.3/HFP1.6/HSP1.2/AVRCP1.6/D11 which means it is up to date on the latest specs. This gives you great sound quality and enormous range. UP TO 33 FEET from your phone or computer!
- BIG, POWERFUL LONG-LASTING BATTERY – Fast charging with the included case and cable, and extended battery life! 100 hours of standby time!
- USE THEM FOR INCOMING AND OUTGOING PHONE CALLS – PlayBeatz instantly goes to phone call mode for crisp, clear speech, and then instantly goes back to your music when you’re done! (Oh, and if you want, you can switch off one side or use both. It’s completely configurable)
- COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE IOS, ANDROID, AND ALMOST ALL LAPTOPS – Fast, trouble-free pairing and strong, persistent connections. No annoying disconnections or dropouts!
- SUPER HIGH VALUE – INSANELY GOOD PRICE FOR THE LATEST, TOP-QUALITY TECHNOLOGY! You will be so happy with PlayBeatz earbuds, you’ll want to order two or three for family members or for loved ones. Or maybe an extra pair for yourself! And you’ll be able to afford them easily.
Quick and Easy Pairing
1. Long-press the buttons on both PlayBeatz earphones until the red and blue lights flash.
2. Double-click the button on either earphone to enter pairing mode.
3. When paired successfully, the main earphone will flash red and blue, while the secondary earphone will flash just blue.
4. Turn on Bluetooth on your device and connect!
Is There Any Downside To PlayBeatz Earbuds?
YES, the “downside” is that they are selling like crazy. Thousands and thousands of pairs per week. The “downside” is that they may sell out before you can snag yours, so get to the official website RIGHT NOW and get the bargain of the year!
SPECIAL PROMOTION: For a limited time, get 50% off if you use our discount link. A coupon code will be applied right into your shopping cart.
* Special Offer Now $69 vs
$99 – for Online Shoppers ONLY! – available while supplies last.