Here are the ingredients that you need to compile to complete this recipe:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Here are the instructions that you need to follow in order to complete this recipe:
- Before you begin, the first step is to fully preheat the oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray. Then you can set it aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, completely melt all the of butter, which should take about 1 minute on high power.
- Before you continue, you need to wait for the butter to cool momentarily before adding the egg. If you add the egg too soon, then you will scramble it and that will run the recipe. After a few minutes, you can fully add in all of the egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and whisk it until the consistency is completely smooth.
- For the next step, you need to full add in the flour and stir the mixture until it’s just combined, don’t overmix the batter or it will become tough and the consistency of the blondies will be off.
- Stir in the candy corn and white chocolate chips.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula. Very Important Tip – Avoid have candy corn touching the sides of the pan on the top surface because it will be prone to melting and turning into bubbly orange goo.
- Bake for about 22 to 26 minutes, or until done. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean, or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter.*
- Allow blondies to cool in pan for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving. Blondies will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.