Happy Halloween! Have you made these mummy cupcakes yet? Here are the ingredients that you need to make these spooky treats.
Here are the directions that you need in order to make these spooky cupcakes.
1. First, you need to preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
2. Then, in small saucepan, melt white chocolate over low heat. Stir until smooth, and allow to cool to room temperature.
3. In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in white chocolate, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and orange extract. Gradually beat in the confectioners’ sugar until the mixture is fluffy. Mix in heavy cream.
4. Now, you need to beat together the eggs, white sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl, and mix in the oil and vanilla. Fold in carrots and pineapple. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Mix flour mixture into the carrot mixture until evenly moist. Now you need to fold in 1/2 cup walnuts. Once they are well combined, you need to transfer the mixture to the prepared muffin cups.
5. Next, you need to bake the mixture for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks before topping with the icing and sprinkling with remaining walnuts. and adding the candy eyes, if you want to!