McDonald’s has undeniably been a staple in the fast-food industry for what seems like forever. Now, to celebrate the role it has played on the landscape of America, the fast-food giant will be offering specials at throwback prices for the next month.
Throwback Thursdays will occur each Thursday between January 14th and February 18th at participating locations. Each Thursday will feature a different menu item offered at a price reflecting back several decades.
You will be able to partake of your old-time favorite items, such as fries or a milkshake, at the old-fashioned prices of 15, 20, 25, or 30 cents each.
Although this deal may sound too good to be true—it isn’t. However, like with most things in life, there are limitations and requirements in place for the promotion.
- To partake of the special throwback prices, you are required to make a $1 additional minimum purchase from the menu.
- To receive the special price, you must place your order entirely and exclusively on the McDonald’s app.
- You are not able to use the Throwback Thursday deal on any orders placed Inside the restaurant.
- The deals will change each week, will only be available on Thursdays, and they are available the one day only.
With all that said, here is the layout of the menu items for the Throwback Thursday deals:
- January 14th—a small fries for 15 cents
- January 21st—a cheeseburger for 25 cents
- January 28th—a small shake for 25 cents
- February 4th—an apple pie for 20 cents
- February 11th—a large fries for 35 cents
- February 18th—a cheeseburger for 25 cents
Make sure to mark the days on your calendar not to miss out. And make note that these offers are good only when ordered through the McDonald’s app and not on any in-restaurant purchases.