Here are the ingredients that you need in order to make this Hershey Kiss Roll recipe:
- 4 (8-ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls, biscuits, or dinner rolls
- 32 Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
Here are the instructions that you need to follow in order to make this recipe:
1. First, you need to heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Next, pop open the crescent roll tubes on a clean kitchen surface, unravel the dough, and separate the preportioned dough so none of it is touching each other. Then, with the palm of your hand, flatten out each piece of dough, then place a Hershey’s Kiss in the middle of each individual piece of dough.
3. Then, gather the dough edges together up around the Kiss so it is completely enclosed and can’t be seen.
4. Then, grease a fluted 10-inch Bundt pan (or a regular one if that’s all you have; the roll just won’t be as pretty) and place the pieces of dough the packets inside, staggering each one’s position and stacking them on top of each other in a zigzag pattern if it helps you load more in. It will be a tight fit, and you should place them as close together as possible, and the fit will be snug in the pan.
5. Bake the pan for 30 to 40 minutes, until the roll is a nice golden brown. Then, remove the pan from the oven and let cool slightly before popping the roll out of the pan onto a serving dish. Break apart and eat!
For a glossy finish on top, brush the baked ring with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Allow the roll to cool and enjoy. Also, this roll is meant to be eaten the morning or day it’s baked and is great for parties.
This roll is great for lots of holidays, and it versatile so you can candy from other holidays like Valentine’s Day, Hanukkah, Halloween, Easter, or Christmas.