Here are the ingredients that you will need to complete this recipe:
- 12 ounces Fresh Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets, About 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 ounces Buffalo Wing Sauce, about 1/3 cup
- 3 ounces Dry Bread Crumbs, Plain or seasoned, about 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon Smoked Paprika (increase to 1/4 teaspoon for spicer bites)
Here are the directions to follow to complete this recipe:
- For the first step, you need to preheat the oven to 425°F. If using a toaster oven adjust the cooking rack to the bottom position and select the bake setting. This will ensure the best bake and prevent burning.
- Now, you need to lightly oil a quarter sheet pan for baking, and then set it aside.
- In a large bowl, you want to whisk together all of the oil and buffalo wing sauce until it’s well combined. For the next step, you want to fully add the broccoli and cauliflower and toss everything together to coat completely. Make sure everything is combined well to get the best flavor profile.
- In a shallow dish combine all of the bread crumbs, parsley, and paprika.
- A few pieces at a time, pick up the broccoli or cauliflower pieces and shake the excess sauce off the florets and then dredge them in crumbs until they are also fully coated. Place them on the prepared baking sheet leaving a little space between each piece.
- Now, you need to lightly mist coat the vegetables with cooking oil spray just before baking.
- For the next step, you need to bake them until all of the florets are golden brown, crispy and can be pierced with a fork, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with blue cheese dip or your favorite sauce. Don’t forget to share with friends and family, or just dig right in and finish them yourself!