Every day is someone’s birthday! So why not celebrate with these festive birthday cake batter cookies?
Here are the ingredients that you will need to compile in order to complete this recipe:
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 instant vanilla pudding package
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Ghiradelli white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of rainbow sprinkles
Here are the directions that you will need to follow in order to complete this recipe.
- First, you want to preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then, in a large bowl, combine all of the flour, baking soda, and salt (all of the dry ingredients EXCEPT the vanilla pudding). Now set that bowl aside for later.
- Now, using a stand mixer, you need to fully beat together all of the butter and all of the sugars until creamy. The mix needs to be smooth to achieve the right cookie consistency.
- Next, you need to add in the vanilla. Now, you need to slowly add in the eggs, one at a time. Beat each egg well into the mixture until it’s fully combined before adding the next egg in.
- Now, you want to slowly add in the flour mixture to the wet mixture. Do this until the batter is fully combined and smooth. Now, you need to add in the package of vanilla pudding mix.
- The next step is to add in the sprinkles & white chocolate chips until thoroughly combined, but don’t overmix and crush them. This step is easier to achieve mixing by hand.
- Now, evenly space 1-inch balls of cookie dough on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Then, bake them in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Let stand on baking sheet for 1 minute after cooking.
- Carefully remove cookies from the baking sheet and cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!