Need a crowd-pleasing appetizer in a hurry? This white pizza monkey bread is sure to satisfy. Gooey, cheesy, and warm, it’s full of all the flavors of a classic New York-style white pizza, rolled up into a fun pull-and-peel monkey bread shape that makes it great for entertaining guests or packing up for a potluck.
If you’re craving delicious white pizza goodness but can’t be bothered to call for takeout, you’re just five steps away from this easy make-at-home snack. Big enough to feed a crowd, but good enough that you might not want to share.
Pizza. Monkeys. Bread. What’s not to love? Give this recipe a try today.
1.5 cups Italian cheese blend, finely shredded
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 package Pillsbury Thin Pizza Crust
2 cups mozzarella balls, 1-inch size (about 24 balls)
2 cups Alfredo sauce
Fresh basil, chopped
Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a bundt cake pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the Italian cheese blend, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Unroll the pizza crust dough into a flat sheet. Use a pizza cutter or knife to divide into 1.5-inch squares (approximately 24 squares).
- Place a mozzarella ball on each square. Wrap the dough around the ball and coat it with Alfredo sauce, then roll it into the prepared cheese and herb mixture. Place each ball in bundt pan, evenly spaced.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes. Invert the pan onto a plate, and top with chopped basil for garnish. Serve with remaining Alfredo sauce, gently warmed.