Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe
Cheeseburgers are a classic dinner option, and they can be prepared in many different ways. This bacon cheeseburger recipe is a great option for feeding a large group of people, or as an appetizer for a large party.
The bacon cheeseburger sliders recipe can be easily doubled or used for smaller portions like as a family meal, it’s just a matter of changing the number of ingredients. The sliders can also be prepared in the baking pan and then covered and put inside the freezer. Then they can be taken out and cooked and prepared for a meal.
- 2 packages Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 bacon strips
- 4 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Get out a large baking pan or casserole dish. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the rolls in half and place the bottoms inside the baking pan. Cover the rolls with at least one cup of whatever cheese is desired. Bake the pan for about three to five minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- In a large skillet, cook the onions and beef together for about 8 minutes, until the beef is no longer pink. Drain the beef and then add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and mustard. Stir until all the ingredients are combined, or at least 1 minute.
3. Evenly spread the beef mixture over the cooked rolls in the pan. Then add another layer of cheese on top of the beef. Cover the top of the cheese with a layer of bacon. Add the tops of the rolls into the pan and cover all the bacon.
4. Bake the rolls uncovered for about twenty to twenty-five minutes, until the tops of the rolls are a nice golden brown color. Serve hot!